WHAT IS REMOTE TRAINING?
The same high performance training that we offer in-gym delivered through an online platform for athletes that cannot make it to Toronto. We supply the structure, you supply the work ethic.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Comprehensive virtual assessment (joint range of motion, functional movement, biomechanics, etc)
- Individualized 4-week throwing and strength training programs
- Ongoing performance, workload, and progress tracking
- Access to drill & exercise library + educational content
- Due to the nature of remote training, we only accept athletes ages 14+
- To get the most out of our remote training service athletes require access to basic gym equipment (barbell, weights, dumbbells, etc), a set of plyo balls, a place to throw, etc.
- Once signed up, athletes will be walked through our assessment process and scheduled for an in-depth video chat to go over our findings.
- After, athletes are allowed 1 weekly check-in video call
- 1-2 extended video call per month is permitted at the den of the remote coach
- Unlimited access via text message to your coach once registered
Tax included in price.